[bookport] Re: uestion about Transfer Software

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:08:14 -0400

You can simply ignore that message. Pull the cable loose, and then press
Escape on the PC.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> jnweinger@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/15/05 10:30PM >>>
Rob,
I reformatted the card, and copied my files from my PC to the BP.  The
list
of files on the BP is again displaying.  Thank you for your help.

Maybe you will know:  I am getting an "Unsafe Removal of Device"
warning
upon removing the USB cable from Book Port.  Any suggestions on the
proper
way to disconnect the BP from my PC?  I am running Windows 2000.

Sincerely,
Jerry Weinger