[bookport] show title

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: book port <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:46:26 -0400

Hi listers ,
I have had my Bookport for two months and I think it is the greatest piece of equipment I have ever owned.

But I have one problem. I download a number of books from bookshare, and while the title appears correctly in the Bookport it appears as a code number in the transfer software.
I have read the manual and listened to Larry's podcast about the transfer software. And adapted his method of unpacking the books directly from the Bookshare site. I have checked and unchecked the Show title as file name box innumerable times with the Bookport connected and unconnected and I can not get the titles to show in the folder d list.
Is there a way to show the title instead of the file number in the transfer program? If so how?

Thanks for any help,

Jim P