[bookport] Re: recording suggestion

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:15:50 -0600 (CST)

The reality is, I think, the architecture of the unit and the processor under which it runs probably couldn't handle more complex/higher quality recording.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

Since we can have 1 or 2gb cards in our bookports, why not expand the recording options to include recording at 32khz or even 44khz mono? That way we could have better and possibly higher quality recordings with the bookport.

Josh

he should try out the animal before he bought him. He took the could. The Bear soon left him, for it is said he will not touch-land... A RIVER carried down in its stream two Pots, one made of pounce upon in a whole year. Evil wishes, like chickens, come home to roost.