[bookport] problem with mp3 and audible files

  • From: "Paul Porter" <surfport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:47:28 +0100

I am trying to copy files from a second computer to my bookport. Text files
transfer ok but mp3 and audible files playback with only static. I had tried to
activate my bookport with tow accounts on audible. I've since deactivated the
accounts, reactivated them and reformatted the flash card. I've also tried
copying an mp3 file to the card without using the bp transfer software.

Thanks

Paul