[bookport] problem solved and i'maspeaker

  • From: "Margo" <margo.downey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:35:21 -0400

Hi, folks.  Okay, for some reason, I had to do a reset with the 2 b
combination.  I talked with Pamela at A P H and she suggested we try that and
it did work. I was able to send the queued book to BookPort.

Thanks so much for your interest and ideas to solve my problem.

I'd also like to report that my I'maspeaker came today.  It works very nicely.
Does it have a handle that I'm not noticing?  Thanks for everyone's help
concerning the speaker.  I did take the CD sleeves out but kept them just in
case I'd want to use them.

Margo and Elmo