[bookport] problem connecting Bookport

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:53:25 -0700

Hi.  I just got my Bookport today and installed the transfer software, but I
can't get the transfer software to recognize Bookport.  It would seem Windows
recognizes Bookport as another drive on my computer; I can even use Windows
Exporer to go in and look at the folders on Bookport ... but when I run the
Transfer program with Bookport connected via the USB cable, I get the "not
connected" sound and can't send any files to BOokport.  Any help here is
greatly appreciated, because while I enjoy reading the manual with BOokport,
it's not exactly what I"d intended to use the device for. <Grin>