[bookport] Re: nilNLSs and current book port2

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:38:44 -0500

Do you KNOW that for certain? If you do, that's fine. But that is a serious charge to make if you have no proof of what you are saying. The thing is, we still have Web Braille.

At 02:49 PM 9/30/2007 -0500, you wrote:
Yes, only when blind leaders planned to contact members of Congress and seek an investigation into the matter. He apparently decided to restore access to Web Braille and protect his job.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>