[bookport] new firmware qustions

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:33:44 -0700

Hi, Larry and everyone. I have the new firmware in place. I don't
understand what the movement keys are supposed to do when the bp is idle.
The keys move I am pointing to an audible file. The movement keys move
through the file, but they only speakparts of sentences or not a complete
sentence. Is this what is supposed to happen or should  pressing the
movement keys read entire sentences?
What should happen with pressing 1 and 3, 4 and 6, and 7 and 9?
Do they act the same in an audible or audio file?
Secondly, When I go into the settings menu, I am told I am on page nine. If
I press the five key, I am asked what page I want to go to. I can't seem to
tell bp that I want to go to page one. Why does it tell me I am on page nine?
Does this have something to do with the audible file I am pointing to?
Thanks.