[bookport] Re: new beta

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 08:15:11 -0400

There is know need to worry about the time it takes to copy the manual. It =
is almost instant, and it happens before Book Port Transfer appears. It is =
only copied if it needs to be.

>>> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/02/04 09:21PM >>>
Hi, Larry. I like the fact that the manual is on the unit with the =
section=20
markings. Very nice. I was, however, unsure of how long to leave the=20
bookport connected so that the manual would be copied to the unit.
What if I had unplugged things early?
I assume, also that, if I insert a new flash card, the transfer software=20=

will see that the manual is not there and copy it onto the card.
Very nice to have that right at hand any time you need to look something =
up.