[bookport] Re: napster downloads

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:32:40 -0400

I know it is technically illegal, but Napster will not stop you from burning your songs to a CD and ripping them as mp3, at least in WMP11. I figure that my BN and BP are my other computers, so I am still in their limits. Currently, though, I cannot download anything. The buy link just brings me to a page where I can either sign up or download the software, but I already have the software and have downloaded songs before. If anyone can help, please write me off-list at mehgcap@xxxxxxxx Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex