[bookport] moving files in Book Port

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:18:16 -0700

Hi.   I am using Book Port version 2.1, and I have a file that is a book
transferred to BP in .rtf format, and I need to put that file back on my
computer.  Now, according to the manual, I should be able to move that file
into the NOtes folder by cutting with the *+# command, and pasting into the
Notes folder with the *+)+# command.  When the file is cut, according to the
manual, Book Port shoudl say "move," unless the file is locked, when it should
say "file locked" (which this file isn't, by the way).  Now, here's my problem:

When I highlight the file and hit *+#, nothing happens.  Not a bleeding thing.
It just sits there and eventually idles out.  I don't know if there's something
quite obvious that I'm missing, but it doesn't seem to let me move the file at
all.  I don't know how to move the file from within Book Port Transfer, so I'm
at a loss.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.