[bookport] Re: moving files

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 11:51:00 -0500

As far as moving files around, I use my BP just like any other thumb drive; I get into windows Explorer and cut and paste, add or delete files.

Maybe I'm just lucky so far, but I've not had any problems doing so with most file formats.

I do not nor have I tried to do the same with my audible.com downloads.

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>