[bookport] moving by article

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:31:19 -0400

hi everyone;
Yes using the 4-7 and 6-9 in combination rather than just the 7 and 9 makes
quite a difference. The machine moves quite nicely from article to article.
Its wonderful.
As for the find command, however, I have looked at the manual and it left me
wondering.  I want to enter text with the braille key board.  After turning
the unit sideways and looking at the table I am still left wondering which
keys are for which dots and which keys are for which functions.  Obviously
there is a concept here that I'm missing.  Any ideas will be much
appreciated.
Rich