[bookport] Re: magazines

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:05:29 -0700

The other thing is, there is a link that says magazines that if you click
on it you will get to the magazines.  There are also links up there for
braille music and I forget the other one for the general collection.  If
you can find that magazine link, down were it says magazines, you can
download them.  However, be aware that bookport is not really friendly
with these magazines, in terms of knowing which is which in a given
month.  Kurt