[bookport] Re: is there a way to get the book port to,

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:00:54 -0400

Otto -

This is taken directly from the manual, so I don't understand how you could
miss it. The emphasis is my own:

Pressing 8 while reading makes Book Port announce the percentage read.
Holding 8 down for one beep provides additional statistics.

The additional statistics include the size, current position (as a
percentage), the last modified date of the file, and the _amount of space
remaining on the flash card_.