[bookport] Re: hello

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:36:31 -0400

Hi Ed,

You are definitely back.  I received your test message loud and clear.

I haven't seen any recent messages about the release of the new bookport, but I haven't had a chance to read all the messages that have come through yet.

Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Thurston" <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>