[bookport] Re: folder issues

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:04:09 -0600

When you open BP Transfer, you press alt-F. There you should be given a list of folders on the Bookport. Arrow to the folder you want, then press enter. Transfer the desired file. It should go into the selected folder. If it doesn't, you can always move it to the desired folder on the Bookport itself. Just open the file you want to move. Press star and pound. You will hear, "Move." Using star and zero, go to the folder where you want the file to go. Open it with zero pound. Now press zero, star, and pound together. You should hear, "File moved."

Hope this helps.

At 03:53 PM 2/27/2008 -0500, you wrote:
Hi;
I must be having a senior moment. When I transfer a file to bookport it
seems to go to the route directory and not to a specific folder.  I believe
that if I had a specific folder open when connecting bp the file always went
to that folder.  How do I adjust the folder in bp that this file is going
to?  I accomplished the same thing with windows explorer and good old cut
and paste but that won't work for all files.
Richard

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.