[bookport] find command etdc

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 20:02:50 -0400

Hi Everyone;
Thanks for the info about the find command.  I have found the info and will
have to give it a look.  The descriptions as to which keys were for space
enter etc seemed a bit vague but it may take more than one look.
As for newspapers it seemed that I could move from page to page but not from
article to article.  Should that feature work with a newspaper downloaded
from bookshare?
Last but not least does bookport only support version 4 of files from
audible?  If one has files from version 3 can they be easily converted and
used?
Thanks in advance
Rich