[bookport] Re: files on card

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:20:28 -0500

Those files should go on that card with no problem.  Are there any error =
messages that could help us track this down?

>>> shotzy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sunday, November 14, 2004 1:53:23 AM >>>
Hello. I'm trying to send 2 files that are about 161 meg (171819163) in =
size=20
to the bookport. I have a 2 gig card. I can't understand why the files =
won't=20
go on the card. It puts 3 files with each file. Is there a way to make =
them=20
fit or is it impossible. I wanted to put books on there also but can't =
do=20
that unless I just put one of the big files which are mp3's.
Someone please help me understand why I can't do this.
Sharon