[bookport] Re: file size

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 09:00:50 -0400

Hi Peter.

The random play and alphabetical order playing are both related to play
lists, and that is a feature we have in the queue, but we haven't
actually started on it yet.  Do you have any great ideas on a user
interface for such a feature?

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, September 07, 2005 8:26:44 AM

Hi Larry

> we should be getting some firmware out to test very
> soon that breaks the size barrier for both file size and the 2 GB
card
> limit.

That's some very welcome news, since my 2 GB card is already getting
pretty
full. Hope there are some people out there with 4 GB cards to test!

BTW, you mentioned some time back that a random play feature for MP3s
is in
the works - any idea when that may appear? I listen to lots of MP3s,
and
random play would be very welcome.

Plus - I can't remember - is APH also looking into the possibility of
having
the Book Port store data in alphabetical order?

Regards,

Peter