[bookport] Re: file extensions

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 06:10:01 -0400

I've been wondering about that myself. My only guess is that files with those extensions are modifications made by Bookport so that it would allow the braille file conversion to take place so that the speech program could read them as if they were text files. But what's interesting is that those file extensions also appear on text formatted files that are sent to the device.

Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "NANCY HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>