[bookport] Re: error accessing index file error message

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:38:50 -0700

        If you've deleted the directory containing the  problematic file, and
if resending it causes the same error to happen, then the next thing to try
is to reformat your flash card, and then resend  the book again.  If that
still doesn't work, try sending to a different flash card.  If that fails,
then there's something about the material you're sending that doesn't play
well with the transfer utility.  If it works on the second card, then
there's something wrong with your original flash card.  If you find the
material doesn't play with the transfer utility, post to this list again,
because we might be able to help you figure out what's going on with that
additional information.

Good luck.
-Brian

On Apr 19,  7:29am, blsmass@xxxxxxxx wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] error accessing index file error message
} I keep getting this error message about error accessing index file.  I
} have removed the subdirectory or tried to.  Also is it going to spread
} and is it a problem with my card or what?  Thanks.  Kurt
}