[bookport] Re: downloading mp3 files

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:20:26 -0400

You don't have to go through the bookport transfer wizzard to save MP3 files to it. All you have to do iscreate the folders in the flash card itself through windows explorer or my computer, then add the files. If you have already created the folders for the audiofiles in your pc, you don't even have to create the folders. All you have to do is copy the folders to the card.

The only drawback that you might have is that depending on how long the audio book is, you might have to divide the book's folders in several cards. For instance, a one gig card might only be able to hold ten discs, or ten folders worth of audio files, depending on the length of the audio book in question and its folders.
Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Franklin Johnson" <franklin1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>