[bookport] Re: continued bookport problems to Rob

  • From: Amy Ruell <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:51:46 -0500

Hi Rob,
Sorry for the delay; I was away yesterday!!! The bookport files would not
send to any card until I tried another set of battteries from a different
fresh package!!!
Since the other batteries were also brand new, I don't see why this would
make a difference, but, except for the occasional need to pull out the
batteries because the unit stops functioning, I am now back to normal!!!
Amy