[bookport] Re: changing a name on a folder

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:27:01 -0400

Like others, I change folder names all the time in File Explorer with the BP
connected or with the card in a reader (it doesn't matter which approach you
use). As someone else said, I wouldn't alter the two default folder names or
the title of the manual, since I suspect that the microcode has those names
hard-coded into it.

  _____