[bookport] braille input

  • From: Howard Kaufman <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: book port <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 05:19:04 -0600

                I am trying to figure this out by RTFM.
In this key layout, it looks like their needs to be eight keys on the bottom row.
If I write a note, how do I save it and retrieve it?
From the manual

The top row contains the traditional braille keys. The two middle keys on the bottom row act as the Space. (You may use either one of them for Space.) Immediately left of Space is Backspace, and immediately right of Space is Delete. The far left key on the bottom row is braille dot seven, and the far right key is dot eight. The middle row contains these keys (from left to right: Escape, Left Arrow, Up Arrow, Down Arrow,
Right Arrow, and Enter.
It looks like up and down arrows are the same as space.  Won't that make a mess?