[bookport] Re: bp and audio files question

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:21:49 -0600

If at any time you accidently hit the pound key, however far you've gotten
in that file before you catch it is where you will be the next time you
access it.  It wil behoove you to go through and be sure that each file in a
folder you've been reading in is at the beginning.

Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
skype: talmidim
msn