[bookport] Re: bookport improves efficiency

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 10:31:53 -0500

Why not get noise-cancelling headphones? That would cut down on the road noise and make it even more enjoyable for you.

At 11:13 PM 4/6/2006, you wrote:

Hi list!

Hate to waste time while travellin but now i have a better way to spend time when i'm a prisoner of the road. I just remember something i need to write, pull out my bp and write while the time passes.
Had to crank the volume to 49 to win the battle with the road noise but being able to complete a writing project earlier than expected is well worth it.
Just had to share my satisfabtion with the list so sending this from my phone while more miles pass.
Dave

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A