[bookport] Re: bookport and bookshare

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:46:19 -0400

Rich:

You use *+0 to back out of a folder. If Audio is a folder on your card, =
then pressing *+0 will move to the level above Audio.

When downloading a Book Share book as a DAISY file, always send the .opf =
file; don't worry about the .htm file. Unfortunately, digital talking =
books (.opf files) cannot be queued; this is normal.

Rob Meredith

>>> richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx 09/23/04 09:00PM >>>
Hi Everyone;
I may have solved my folder problem. I have to press zero and the star key
to get out of the audio section and back to my other files. Is this =
normal?
Secondly, I have downloaded some material from bookshare and tried
transferring it to bookport.  I see two copies of each file with the
transfer program. I get two copies of each file an html and a opf file.  =
If
I save the html file and try reading it, how do I get rid of all the junk?
I tried changing the quotes setting with no luck. I also download the opf
file which worked fine.  I found that when I tried to put opf files in a q =
got an error message advising that digital talking books could not be in =
q.
As you all can see I'm rather new at this. Any ideas?