[bookport] Re: bookmark idea

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:51:54 -0500

In the new Book Port, whenever it comes along, I would like to see the
recording capability improved to the point where a student could record
class lectures, ideally with a directional microphone.  The student could
then use the Book Port to take notes on the lecture.  This would all be in
keeping with the APH presence in the education market.  It would also make
rehab counselors very happy.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx