[bookport] Re: battery life

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:49:05 -0700

If any of you live near The Container Store, or are comfortable with
shopping online, the Container Store makes lovely light weight A A battery
cases which hold 12 batteries.  When i was working for the BrailleNote
folks, I carried this and a tripple a case around with me all the time.
This protects the batteries and keeps the little guys all in one convenient
place.

Marlaina Lieberg