[bookport] audible question

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:00:05 -0400

Hello, all. When i recently upgraded to windows XP, I ended up having to
install the latest version of Audible manager. I have several issues that I
can't seem to resolve. In general, I read audible books using either
Windows Media Player or my Book Port, so I guess I don't truely need to
access Audible manager all that often, but I seem to remember the program
working much better with jfw in the past than it does now.
My main problem at this point is that Audible Manager has focused on one of
my downloaded books, and will only show me information regarding that book.
How can I force it to focus on my list of books without showing the
detailed summaries? Can I uninstall audible manager and try to reinstall an
older version, assuming of course that there's a way to download an older
version? Might i be able to look forward to this problem resolving itself
once JFW 7.1 is released?
I primarily want to have access to my file list from within Audible Manager
in order to verify that the books I want to send to my Book Port are in
format 4. Once in a while, it will let me scroll up or down by one book,
but then I'm just given a full page with that book's detailed information.
Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.
Also, If there's a list I should be sending this to that is more targeted
to blind users of audible, please let me know.
Thanks!
Missy