[bookport] activation

  • From: "Dory" <doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:25:06 -0700

We received our second book port today.  The first one is in for repair.

It was necessary to go to software and then to activate when activating this one on the second computer for the second audible.com account. The first activation went as advertised; began the send process and got the user information dialog. But on the second computer it said something about owner not recognized.

I have no problem with this except that when people expect one thing and find something different it is a bit disconcerting. It was not for me as we had been through this with the first one.

As I understand it, we will not get our first one back for a probable four weeks so we will just have to share.

Dory
doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx