[bookport] Re: about sending a level 2 Audible book

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:30:15 -0700

I am sorry, but the answer is no. Check with Audible tech support to make absolutely sure it doesn't come in format 4.

At 03:27 PM 8/26/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Hello,
I recently purchased a book from audible and I could only download it as a grade 2 not a 4, is their any way to send it to the book port even though it is not a 4?
    Thanks,
    Louis

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.