[bookport] Re: Wondering if anyone has used this Flash Card?

  • From: "Angie Matney" <Angie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 21:28:47 -0400

Hi Christine,

Sandisk (one word) cards are among the very best you can buy. (I only mention
the
spelling here because you might want to do an internet search to find the
lowest price.)
I've also had good luck with Kingston cards, which tend to be a bit cheaper. I
haven't
used the web store you mentioned, but I will look at them. I've started using
www.newegg.com for memory.

Angie