[bookport] Re: What are the chances of having an hourly report function added to the latest firmware release?

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 02:30:21 -0500

the accuracy of the clock would not be affected by anything like how much you read or play mp3 files

Russ & Valerie wrote:

I find my clock rather inaccurate. I'm constantly having to reset it.

Maybe it's accuracy is linked to the amount of energy devoted to reading books? I almost exclusively use the BP for Audible books and mp3 files.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>