[bookport] WARNING(virus check bypassed): Fwd: Re: bookport needs a speaker:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:56:37 -0400

-- Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 5, 2005 12:55:13 PM EDT
To: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [bookport] Re: bookport needs a speaker:

I've never been kicked off a list yet. Telling tales out of school are we? I think we need a topic check.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Sep 5, 2005, at 12:49 PM, Bruce Toews wrote:

Well, you're certainly amusing. If forwarding private messages to the JAWS list isn't obnoxious, I don't know what is. If making a concerted effort to be kicked off of a list isn't obnoxious, I don't know what is. You are one of the most obnoxious people in the so- called blind community, and the fact that you seem blissfully unaware of this makes your messages even mroe amusing. Unfortunately, I do not have time to be amused by your ignorance, I prefer being amused by those who seek to amuse, so I will be very happy when your attempt to get kickicked off the BP list is successfull.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, David Poehlman wrote:

yes, you know that you will know it. Obnoxious is something I am not nor have I ever been but there may be a first time soon. I doubt it though because I have too much respect for those who are on this list for what I perceive is its intended purpose but I guess a few feel that open discussion is not.