[bookport] Update confusion

  • From: William Stephan <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:21:19 -0600

First, if this has been discussed I apologize.  I was off list for a while and
only got resubscribed yesterday.

Anyway, last Sunday, when I connected the BP I got an announcement that a new
upgrade was available.  I got it  loaded I think, but can't find a file to tell
me what's new.  Pamela Rader (sp) suggested looking at the "what's new" file in
the transfer software, but it doesn't seem to have changed.

The only change I've found so far is that in the settings menu there's a pick
for enabling/disabling alarms.  I can enable alarms, but there doesn't seem to
be any instructions for setting them anywhere.

Anybody have suggestions?

Thanks!