[bookport] Re: Unique Uses for BookPort

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:09:59 -0400

One thing I like to do is to essentially treat the device as a printer, so =
if I need to take an agenda to a meeting, it is a quick matter to send =
that agenda to the device.

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx Saturday, July 24, 2004 3:34:43 AM >>>
Hello all.
Since I'm a relatively new user, I am wondering if folks have come up with =
interesting and unique applications for BookPort.  I saw one person post =
that they often put their travel itineraries in BookPort, and another said =
they often put their address file.  I am well familiar with how it does =
what it is advertised to do, but wonder if folks have found new and =
interesting uses for it that might be outside the box.

Thanks!

Marlaina Lieberg