[bookport] UPdating Problem

  • From: "Peter Walsh" <walsh.48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 07:30:53 +1000

Hello:

I am new to the list. I should have joined in February of this year, when I
purchased my Bookport.

However, I am encountering an updating problem (for the first time). I have
updated all the previous firmware and somftware updates, plus the transfer tool
updates.

When I received my email notice from A.P.H., I tried to install this august
update, and received a message stating "operation incomplete, general failure".
I was connected to the net, so I was not suffering from communication
difficulties.

I hope I am not alone with this experience. If I am, then I have got some other
internal serious problem to deal with.

Peter Walsh.