[bookport] This is a silly, off topic lock beep message, so ignore if you wish

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:59:46 -0500

All this talk about locks and beeps reminds me of how disconcerting
email can be.  Person 1 writes a message.  He is answered by person 2.
But, before person 2 sends the message, person 3 sends one which, of
course, person 2 has not seen.  So, person 2 now has to reply, but
before she does this, person 4 answers person one's message.  It's a
technologically crazy world.

And this is progress?  I suppose, if you like puzzles.
Neal

Neal Ewers
Trace Research and Development Center
608-263-5485