[bookport] Re: Text-Entry in New Firmware Beta

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:28:29 -0400

Sorry, I sould have mentioned that the documentation is in the new manual =
distributed with the beta software.  If you are already a beta tester, =
just check for software updates.  If not and you want to try it, download

www.aph.org/beta/bp_beta.exe=20

Once you have the new software, just check out the "What's New" section, =
or you can read it first at

www.aph.org/beta/bp_new.htm=20

>>> jzr@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:01:25 PM >>>
Hi all ye Book Porters. Where are the instructions for using the feature
to enter a find string? I've read all the documentation I could find.
Thanks in advance.

Jeremiah

Jeremiah Z. Rogers
Assistant Director, Accessible Braille Services
Metrolina Association for the Blind
704 Louise Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
Telephone: 704-887-5107