[bookport] Re: Temporarily Switching to Released Firmware

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:44:55 -0400

Bruce:

Take the Book Port as it is. We cannot currently confirm any unusual
battery drain issues with any recent beta firmware.

Rob Meredith

>>> dogriver@xxxxxxxx 08/11/05 05:37PM >>>
I am going on a trip starting tomorrow. I want to use my BP to read
during
the trip. If there is this battery drain issue with the beta firmware,
I'd
rather temporarily go to a version without this drain for the duration
of
the trip. Can I do this? An answer from someone this evening would
really
be appreciated.

Bruce

--