[bookport] Subscribing

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:57:04 +1300

Hello!

Most lists are easy enough to deal with, but this one seems to be an
exception. A friend of mine wants to join this list, but hasn't been able to
do so.

They sent a message to the list's subscribe address, and tried both replying
to the confirmation with an empty message with the subject in tact, and a
reply that included the body of the confirmation in the body of the reply.
In both cases, they received a response saying no command was found.

I am at a loss to help further. Can someone here tell me how you
successfully get on this list?

Cheers,
Dave