[bookport] Re: Stuck in Notes Folder

  • From: "Ed Thurston" <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:37:17 -0400

Hello Doris,

I have posted your problem to the list and have gotten the subscription info which I am posting below.

bookport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word subscribe in the subject line.

If I could have gotten onto my other computer I could have answered your question myself.

I can recall that after saving information to the notes folder, tht the steps it takes out to get out, bvut cannot recall those specific steps, but they are in the manual. Have you been able to access the on board help files? Unfortunately I can't recall how to do that either. I want to check some old files I have stashed on this computer and just perhaps I can at least find access to the help files.

Till next time,

Ed,