[bookport] Re: Sending text files as audio files possible bug

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:19:04 -0400

Richard:

You would probably be better off just convincing the Book Port to read
the last word or to with the Move By Time commands. This is really more
of a Book Port problem than a software problem. I would be glad to fix
it, but believe it or not, it would add substantial time to the sending
process just to add a second of silence to the end of the audio.

Rob Meredith

>>> richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/13/06 07:29PM >>>
Hi Larry, Rob and Pamela,
I have been trying out the new beta feature of sending text files as
audio files with different synthesizers.
I've noticed that the last word or several is being cut off.  The
Book Port seems to give the end of file notice just before it is
really done.  Perhaps a couple second delay can  be put in at the end
of these audio files?

Richard