[bookport] Re: Sapi voices?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:29:02 +1200

Hi Billy and list:

You can use any of your Sapi5 voices to read any text or non-audio file being sent to your book port. Far as I can tell, taking of this functionality comes at a cost of forfeiting section markings which you may have made in files. Tkae your pick.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Billy Littlejohn" <blittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>