[bookport] Re: Return to software prior to beta verson

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:28:51 -0400

Jim:

The URL you need for the release firmware is:

www.aph.org/tech/bpx_setup.exe

To roll back to this version, which is 2.1.0.0, just download the file,
connect your Book Port, and run the file.

Rob Meredith

>>> jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/12/05 05:10PM >>>
I asked before but did not save the url link that would lead me back to
the current non-beta firmware for the Book Port. Once I get the non-beta
version how do I go about getting it to install on the Book Port? When I
go to the transfer software, it only has a check for latest updates.

Help is greatly appreciated.