[bookport] Re: Question for Mario

  • From: "MARIO EILAND" <meiland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:33:44 -0400

Hi Don,

I am going to try to see if I can fix the issue without eliminating =
anything.  I am thinking since there are only 7 instances in which a#d can =
exist as suffixes, I will make these exceptions and hope that the numbers =
wil then translate properly.
   =20
Thanks,
Mario

>>> Don.Barrett@xxxxxx 04/19/04 11:47PM >>>
I am wondering if an algorithm could be developed for the translator of =
.brf
books which could eliminate the print page numbers which are often
mistranslated as they look like words.  For example, a#eg is translated as
ableeg when in reality it is simply braille page 2 of print page 57 with =
an
a in front of it.
Any thoughts?

Don