[bookport] Question about playing mp3 files with the new beta

  • From: Amy Ruell <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:55:40 -0400

Hello,
Re-     posting as I didn't see a response to a message I posted yesterday!
I collaborated with another demonstrator to present the BP to our user
group over the weekend with much positive response. However, we noted one
glitch. The
  other person who demonstrated had not downloaded the beta and could open
his mp3 folder and play files without difficulty. However, when I tried to
play these mp3 files on my bp to demo some portable speakers I had brought,
I could not open the folder or play the files, although the folder
displayed as an option on my bp. Any idea why this could have happened?
Thanks.